Making a Claim
Allianz Australia Limited is the Motor Accident Commission's CTP claims manager. If you are injured in a road crash, were not at fault and wish to make a CTP claim, contact Allianz by phoning 1300 137 331.
You will need to complete an Injury Claim Form provided by Allianz. Once you have returned your form to Allianz, a claims consultant will contact you to discuss your claim.
How to make a claim
- Step 1 – Call Allianz SA CTP (The Motor Accident Commissions claims manager) on 1300 137 331 or visit Allianz CTP at 89 Pirie street, Adelaide 5000.
- Step 2 – Complete the Injury Claim Form provided by Allianz.
- Step 3 – Send the Injury Claim Form back to Allianz by mail to Allianz Australia SA CTP, GPO Box 2198, ADELAIDE SA 5001, fax to 1300 137 431 or deliver to the Allianz CTP reception desk at 89 Pirie Street, Adelaide 5001.
- Step 4 – A claims consultant will then contact you to discuss your claim.
Things you should know
If you have been injured at a crash and are eligible to make a CTP claim, your claim may be reduced if you:
- weren't wearing a seatbelt
- weren't wearing a helmet while riding a motorbike, scooter or bicycle
- were riding in the back of a van or ute
- or your driver had consumed alcohol or drugs
- were deemed to have contributed to the crash