Partnerships provide the opportunity to target specific audiences and access concentrations of people who are more likely to engage in particular driving behaviours.
Strong partnership agreements position MAC as a leader in road safety, through partnership funding MAC’s educates all South Australian, focusing on:
- People aged 16-39 years, skew males.
- Areas of over-representation (e.g. regional South Australian’s, motorcyclists).
- Emerging road safety concerns (e.g. cyclists).
- Influences: stakeholders who can influence the core target
- Behaviours: opportunities to target, through events, gatherings that are more likely to lead to unsafe behaviours. For example, central location celebration for New Year’s Eve are a prime opportunity for targeting those who are more likely to drink or drug drive.